A position in restaurant operations management requiring excellent organizational, coaching, and financial skills.
• Seven years experience in the restaurant industry.
• Supervised two restaurant openings; trained dining room staff on menu knowledge, table service, and general operations.
• Addressed staff at training seminars.
• Screened potential employees through the initial interview process.
• Inventoried product on a weekly basis.
• Calculated daily sales using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Projected sales goals using mathematical formulas
• Maintained training program and supplies.
• Executed invoice entry on a daily basis.
Food Protection Certification Number 6812763, ServSafe, 2010.
Level 3 Award in Wine and Spirits, Wine and Spirit Education Trust, 2011.
The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Charleston, SC
Bachelor of Science, Culinary Management, June 2012
Spartanburg Methodist College, Spartanburg , SC
Associate in Arts, January 2009
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Alpha Beta Kappa Honor’s Society, August 2011-June 2012
President, Art Institute of Charleston chapter.
President’s Honor Roll, June 2010-March 2012
Professional and personal references will be furnished upon request.